Who is LYNN DAIGLE/MALKIN MUSIC?
LYNN DAIGLE worked as Music Director at her Mount Allison radio station while earning her Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Computer Information Systems and minoring in Physics- never thinking her two passions would one day join! Her work experience continued as Conference/Special Events Coordinator for the East Coast Music Awards and Music New Brunswick as well as her artist performance and management for Chris Colepaugh and the Cosmic Crew.
Lynn continued to be intrigued by the new role of technology in music and expanded her education by regularly attending professional development seminars on digital marketing in the new music industry ( SXSW, CMW, NXNE, ECMA etc ) . She put her skills to practical use by developing aggressive cyber pr campaigns for her artist and her friends, and exploring the multitudes of online marketing opportunities that were opening up nearly daily.
Lynn soon felt that she needed more skills and expanded her software education by developing her programming skills in website development and maintenance ( Dreamweaver ), photo and design ( Photoshop and Illustrator ), as well as music file manipulation ( Adobe Audition, meta tagging, conversions, extensions, online store submission (aggregators and individual stores) and video manipulation and conversion ( Adobe Premiere ).
Since 2007, Lynn Daigle has been steadily working in the music industry as a consultant and cyber marketing and identity development professional, and has built a reputable clientele of artists while expanding her business.
What can MALKIN MUSIC do for you?
Our firm belief (and experience) is that it does not need to be hard to keep a web presence and online identity current and relevant. The sites and software need to be doing all the work – not the other way around. That is where we come in.
- We will work with you to develop the proper plan to create and develop your artist’s online presence in an intelligent and progressive manner.
- We are familiar with the industry and understand the nuances of how it works.
- We are flexible and can work with you on short-term projects or long-term development.
- We have experience in the industry from artist to managerial to industry to all the aspects and partners it takes to develop and widen an artist’s identity.
- We are team players. We liaise daily with labels, distributors, managers, agents, venues, publicists, radio, etc and count many of them friends.
- We are striving to become experts in our field of ‘online artist identity building’ and are continually looking to increase our knowledge base.
- We are highly motivated and dependable which has led us to not only grow our clientele, but also to develop long-term relationships with them.
MALKIN MUSIC CLIENT LIST (past and current)
Joel Plaskett / Grady / Big Sugar / Chris Colepaugh and the Cosmic Crew / Sierra Noble / Gordie Sampson / David Myles / Kim Stockwood / Damhnait Doyle / The Heartbroken / Pink Thunder / Mary Jane Lamond / Jimmy Rankin / Slowcoaster / The East Coast Music Association / Music New Brunswick / Jessica Rhaye / The Motorleague / Mel Keith and the Strombachs / Chris Boudreau / Molly Thomason / Mo Kenney
We are a multi-facted company and can offer many services. Some of which are album launch campaigns, distribution services & setup, marketing campaigns, online identity development campaigns, festival and event marketing & online development and a host of customized digital online services through our sister company Cyber Pr Management. From Twitter to Pinterest to Facebook to registering your music for radio play to getting your music on iTunes – we do it all.